Life's Pivots

Life presents interesting opportunities to pivot. It's actually something I've been praying for.

...cue a shift...

Limiting beliefs - I wasn't even aware of A) what limiting beliefs were and B) that I had them until I experienced a 3-day mindset-focused boot camp.


WOW. I sure did have them, and they were real, living beasts.


I've always had in my mind that certain things just weren't possible for myself and my family due to our station in life. I never allowed myself to imagine there could be more for us...


That mindset has been eviscerated.


We are trying to create passive income for our family and have embarked upon multifamily real estate investing, and I am, hands-down, loving it.  Sam and I have partnered up with a mentor program that has over 400 million in assets and have networked with some incredible, inspirational, highly successful individuals in the investment space.


~ In a nutshell, Sam and I are buying apartments with people who want to own and benefit from real estate without having to deal with the hassles. ~


Do you invest in real estate?  Would you be interested in receiving an update once we do have an investment available?


If you're curious about our journey and any opportunity that may arise from it - click this link to send us your contact info where we can send our next investment to you when the opportunity arises, and you can weigh if it's something that would be a good fit for you or not.


**Our current happenings on the island:


Paia Bay


Lincoln, 12 yo

Attending Peak Partnership @ Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL over Spring Break

Spoiling the girl after having her "shark took" pulled

Hair color refresh - have missed the reddish hues!


Ho'okipa Beach - if you ever visit, go there to see a plethora of turtles!

Twin Falls

a fav spot for us - awesome waterfalls, swim/jump, fun to hike & explore


My awesome niece, Brynlee, came to visit from WY last month!

We also recently were able to move back upcountry to our old stompin' grounds (Haiku) lol and Sam's hometown. We are thrilled to be back! It's closer to work and school and the fact we have to no longer climb 4 flights of stairs multiple times a day, usually w/ an arm full of things (good for the body, not for the soul lol), is a win/win!


Looking forward to these last 9 weeks of school to wrap up this school year!
#alwayslearning


Love and Aloha ~ Elizabeth Joy


Comments