Prelude to Aloha

Snapshot of Our Prelude to Aloha


...Saying goodbye to family, friends, and the house😢👋✌

Car sickness 😰  

                                🤠 Exiting Texas ☆ Las Cruces, NM 🌵 Tucson, AZ🌄  Yuma, AZ 🌞                                                San Diego, CA 🏖  Long Beach, CA🛫    

Dog escape on the plane*😧🐶(yikes)  

Arrival 

Welcome to Maui...🌴🥥💚🏡






*Dog Escape on the Plane - Indeed, Wickett had a brief rendezvous 30,000 ft. in the air!  Unbeknownst to me, he managed to escape his dog carrier below the seat in front of me (in hindsight, it is on me because I had it a little unzipped to pet him).  The lady and her daughter in front of us let out a surprised gasp and then people nearby started to react...it was Wickett roaming up the aisle!  By the time I found out, the flight attendant looked at me and said, "You CAN NOT do that!"  He came to our row and I quickly secured him, legit this time - no escaping possible.  I was so embarrassed!  











Comments

  1. Made me cry, too. We miss you already. Happy for you and this new adventure for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog escape on the plane is hilarious. It's embarrassing, but makes for good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment